Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I MIGHT TO BE CRAZY













I am sitting here thinking to myself, is life really this complicated or is it just me. Why do I feel as though that all the work that I have achieved who was it really for? Did I do this to please others or did I do this for myself self- gratifications was these all my true goals or were they goals that I set for others.. I guess you wonder who 'others' are the people who celebrate when you are down, who walk all over your dreams, who could really care less about what you are doing but always find time to secretly stalk you, like watching what you tweet, what you say on facebook, watch your videos and secretly criticize  how you look or how you pronounce a word, are these the people that we spend our times attempting to impress or looking for that approval from?

I might be crazy if I spent all my life trying to please all the wrong people. People who don't  even really pay attention to me and don't give a damn about my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. They just want to see how far I will fall so that they can turn away and laugh never trying to pick me up to see if I was okay. That is not their job, they have one purpose that is to look at my faults, point them out and make me spend all my time looking for their approval.

I allow my seeking approval to take over my mind and my emotions, how I think and what I think about, never wanting to disappoint the ones who really are not relevant.  But don't care about the ones who really should matter.

I  might be crazy if I can't stop punishing myself for the minor setbacks that take place in my life.  My ungratefulness because I was not able to impress those people who really don't care what I say or do but they really do.  I hope I haven't confused anyone  I dare not make you disappointed in me since how you see me is very important to my state of  mind.

I might be crazy if I truly believe this I really spent all my time trying to please people who really will not add to or subtract from my true goals.

Celeta B.McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment